Will be held on Tuesday, September 28 2021 at 4:00 to 6:00 (ET)
A separate email will be sent out with the Zoom link for the meeting. Please e-mail email@example.com to register for the AGM.
1. Opening of the AGM
2. President and Vice-President Welcome
3. Roll call / Confirmation of quorum
4. Nomination of a moderator and secretary of assembly
5. Approval of the agenda
6. Approval of the minutes of the last annual general meeting
7. President’s Remarks
8. Treasurer’s Report
9. Membership Committee Report
10. Election of incoming Board
11. Other business
In order to attend the AGM you must be a member in good standings.
Annual membership renewal period 2021-2022
is now open
Online payment system available. You will find here the link.
What are the reasons to join ASSITEJ Canada?
ASSITEJ Canada is a membership-driven, non-profit, inclusive service organization. It supports and promotes the cross-cultural exchange of knowledge, development, and practice in the professional performing arts for young audiences in order to increase creative co-operation and to deepen mutual understanding. ASSITEJ Canada, as part of ASSITEJ International, allows creators and presenters of work for young audiences across Canada to take part in international conversations and activities.
· Engage with an organization that recognizes the value of performance for young audiences as well as its complexities.
· Gain a platform to share ideas and experiences.
· Inform, educate and advocate to the larger community (governments, school systems, sponsors etc.) the work that is engendered in the producing and presenting performances for young audiences.
· Join the larger international ASSITEJ network and be recognised as a valuable contributor to the global conversation around work for young audiences.
· Experience ASSITEJ Canada’s unique mandate that includes work for young audiences across all performing arts disciplines.
· Gain the unique opportunities offered through being a member of ASSITEJ Canada on a national and international basis, including workshops, seminars and conferences.
· Access current national and international Information.
· Exchange between researchers and practitioner about experiences working with young audiences.
Now Accepting Nominations/Candidates for the ASSITEJ Canada Board of Directors
The election of the Board of Directors will take place at the Annual General Meeting (AGM). Members can nominate Board Members or apply in their own right.
Nominations are requested in advance and must be received by September 20, 2021.
Nominations/applications will be vetted by the Standing Committee and a slate of candidates will be selected to stand for elections. All nominations/applications will receive a reply.
Please email a letter of interest and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Board of Directors candidacy.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Dated at Toronto, ON, the 10th August, 2021. By Order of the Board ASSITEJ Canada